Tuesday, February 6, 2018

New Design Team Member for Kat Scrappiness!



I'm so thrilled and excited to announce that I have been chosen as a new Design Team member for the fabulous Kat Scrappiness company!  I will be creating blog posts, YouTube videos, and card challenges along with the rest of the Design Team throughout the coming year and into early 2019.  This will be a year full of challenges and fun as I venture into a whole other side of paper crafting and social media.  I will be posting quite a bit about what we're all doing, so now would be an excellent time to subscribe to my blog if you haven't already.  Get your crafts supplies warmed up and jump into the party!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SweetCynthy Color Crafts Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates