Monday, October 29, 2018

Halloween Scene Card for Kat Scrappiness




Good morning, all!  Halloween is only a few days away, and I am getting more and more excited.  I can't wait to see all of their kids and their costumes, and to hand out a bunch of candy.

I have a Kat Scrappiness Design Team project video to share with you (the link is down below this post.)  In it, I use the Crafters Essentials FALL die set and the Toil & Trouble Layered stamp set.  I used some Distress Oxide inks to color in my night sky, which is always so much fun to do.  Please watch the video to see all the steps and details.  Don't forget to click "Like" and subscribe to my channel if you haven't already.

Thank you, and have an awesome day!



YouTube Video link

Shopping link to Kat Scrappiness

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SweetCynthy Color Crafts Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates