Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Happiness Is Handmade Card

Hello again, crafters!  I hope that you're all having a lovely day out there.  We are still experiencing heavy smoke and traces of ash with all of the wildfires north of us, so we're staying inside with the air conditioning on.  I feel terrible for the victims of the fires, of course.  At least we only have minor health concerns to deal with!

Turning to a happier subject, I posted my Kat Scrappiness Design Team project over on the KS blog today.  Please follow the link below to read the details.  I'm really proud of the stamping and coloring on this background - I love it when a design idea works out!  Here's a pic of the finished card:


To shop for the "Crafters Gonna Craft" stamp set, the Stitched Diagonal Backdrop die, or the White Jewels I used, follow this shopping link to get to the store:  Kat Scrappiness website

Don't forget to use my discount code "CYNTHIA10" to receive 10% off your entire order!

MY Kat Scrappiness Design Team BLOG POST

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SweetCynthy Color Crafts Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates